This is a 1-year part-time position as assistant to entrepreneur Allen Nance.
You are interested in learning more about the startup world and how to run a successful business. You are organized, a self-starter, and dedicate yourself towards your work and care deeply about the results of your organization. Bonus points for having a sense of humor. You will be operating out of TechSquare Labs, a 25k sq ft coworking and corporate innovation space, with the flexibility to telecommute.
- Arranging appointments
- Filing expense reports
- Organizing meetings
- Booking travel and accommodations
- Managing emails and databases
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record, or Uber App
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment.
- Strong dedication, loyalty and unwavering integrity.
- Exceptional professionalism, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Ability to work well with all parties.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and enthusiasm for startups.
About Allen Nance:
Allen is an entrepreneur, investor, and director. From a rented house in 2000 he founded a company that became one of the world’s largest email marketing firms leading it to three Inc. 500 awards representing the fastest growing private companies in the United States. For more information on Allen, see http://allennance.com/about/
This is a part-time position for approximately 15 hours a week, $1000/month.
Email email@example.com with the subject ENTREPRENEUR ASSISTANT to apply.