Collection of Personal Information
As explained in the Terms of Service, we will collect certain information about you in connection with your on-line registration as a member of TechSquare Labs at the Website. In addition, you may create, disclose or disseminate personal or business data and/or information in connection with your use of the Services while using TechSquare Labs or its affiliates’ networks or equipment, which data and information will be stored or cached on TechSquare Labs’ systems, computers, servers or other equipment. All of the foregoing information, together with any other information described below as “Personal Information,” will be referred to herein as “Personal Information.” Your identity may be discernable from your Personal Information, and Personal Information will specifically include the following:
- your name
- your address
- your e-mail address
- your credit card number and/or other payment account information.
Our Use and Sharing of Information
We will only use your Personal Information as is reasonably necessary in connection with our provision of the Services to you as a member of TechSquare Labs, including without limitation: (a) to bill you for payments owed by you; (b) for authentication and identification purposes; (c) to ensure your compliance with the Terms of Service and/or to investigate any potential breach of the Terms of Service; and (d) to protect the networks, data, software or business interests of TechSquare Labs, its affiliates and members. We may also use your Personal Information to contact you with information relating to the Services, your membership account with, and news and information relating to our product offerings, services and/or events.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will not sell or lease your Personal Information to any third party. However, in addition to using and disclosing your Personal Information in the manner described above in this Section 3, we may disclose your Personal Information:
- to any person, entity or organization which you consent for us to disclose Personal Information to;
- to financial institutions and other service providers as is reasonably necessary to verify your credit card information and to bill your credit card for any payments owed by you relating to your membership with TechSquare Labs and/or use of the Services;
- to our business partners and agents who provide hosting services, and web and technical support providers, as is necessary or required in connection with the operation, maintenance and support of the Services and the Website;
- to comply with any legal requirements, subpoena, discovery requests, or court orders, to defend any legal or administrative proceedings, or as we believe in good faith is necessary to comply with any laws or legal requirements;
- as TechSquare Labs believes is necessary or appropriate in an emergency situation, including without limitation, to prevent criminal activity, personal injury or property damage;
- to the police, financial institutions or other appropriate authorities in connection with any investigation of suspected criminal or fraudulent activity by any person or entity.
- to protect or defend our rights or property (including enforcement of our rights under the Terms of Service);
- in connection with any legal proceedings relating to your use of the Services or the Website; and
Use by Other Parties of Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be accessed by any person who has access to your account log-in information (“Log-In Information”). You should carefully protect the security and integrity of your Log-In Information to guard against unauthorized access and disclosure of your Log-In Information. Further, we cannot control how third parties and other users of the Website may use any information that you disclose in postings or submissions while using the Website or any part of the Services, including without limitation in your postings in chat rooms and on message boards and forums. We encourage you not to disclose or provide any personal or sensitive information while using any generally- accessible sections of the Website.
For the processing of credit card and checking payments via our coworking software, Cobot, they collect limited account information and store and maintain your account and text contents on their secure servers. They don’t store credit card or bank account information on their servers. We have also put in place reasonable physical measures and administrative procedures to safeguard against unauthorized access of Personal Information and to help prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information that we collect in connection with your use of the Services and the Website. However, we cannot guarantee that the security measures we implement in connection with the operation of the Website and the Services will absolutely prevent others from accessing or acquiring any of your Personal Information, including without limitation your credit card information.
From time to time, we may e-mail you news bulletins, information on technical service issues, or information relating to the Services, or other services or products provided by TechSquare Labs, its members and/or business partners. You consent to the delivery of such communications by e-mail to the e-mail address that you provide to us when you establish your membership account or while otherwise using the Services or the Website.
Use of Third Party Websites
Accessing and Changing Personal Information
You may access your membership account and amend your Personal Information contained therein at any time. In addition, you have the right to contact us at any time to: (a) request the removal of any Personal Information that you provided to us in connection with your registration as a member from our servers and computer networks; and (b) update and modify your Personal Information relating to your membership account. Please use the contact information provided below. Such request may require us to terminate your membership in TechSquare Labs. If any such Personal Information is removed from our servers or computer networks, any third party who had access to such Personal Information prior to its removal may have retained some or all of such Personal Information. We are not responsible for the retention or use by third parties of any of your Personal Information at any time, including following its removal from our servers or computer networks.
The Website and the Services are designed and intended for use only by individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children and we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children we actually know are under the age of 18. To ensure compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not intentionally or knowingly collect any personal information from any individual who is not at least eighteen (18) years old.
Contacting TechSquare Labs